Luxury, elevated: a unique hemispherical wood-and-canvas structure nestled in a peaceful clearing of wild Welsh woodland
Elevated on a solid wood floor with a large bay window facing up into the canopy of tall twisting trees, the dome offers a unique glamping experience.
Gaze upon the night sky from a cosy double bed with the crackling warmth of the wood burning stove and the twinkling of fairy lights. Another single bed, a fold out single sofa bed and the option of an extra camp-bed make the dome a perfect family retreat which sleeps up to five people.
Outside, there is wooden decking and sun-loungers, a fire pit for camp fires, separate fire bowl with grill for cooking, and a picnic table.
- Double bed, single bed, single sofa bed (extra camp bed on request)
- Full bedding
- Lighting & power points
- Wood burning stove & a basket of logs
- Coffee table, chest of drawers
- Outside wooden decking area with sun loungers
- Picnic table outside
- Fire pit for camp fires
- Picnic table
- Fire bowl with grill for cooking outdoors
- Access to four large bathrooms each equipped with a hot power shower, toilet and hand basin.
- Drinking water tap close by
- Dish washing facilities close by
- Large multi-terrain wheelbarrows for transporting camping gear from your car to the pitch
- Bookable meals (hot breakfast, cooked lunch and a two-course evening meal) at the Preseli Venture eco lodge next door
- Private bar at the eco lodge
- Wi-Fi at the eco lodge
- Check in time after 4pm and no later than 8pm
- Check out time 12 noon
- Late arrivals need to notify in advance
- Dogs welcome
- No vehicular access to site after 11 pm
- Quiet talking only between 10pm – 7am
- Respect noise levels for other campers
- Clean pitch before departure or an additional fee will be charged
- Fires and bbq’s only to be lit in the designated areas provided, and please place bbqs on metal sheeting to protect the picnic table
- Respect surrounding wildlife and plants (please don’t cut live trees for firewood)
- Firewood available to be purchased at £5/bag
The Dome Prices
|Peak Season||Low Season|
|Greener Camping Annual Membership Fee*||£10||£10|
Greener Camping Club Membership
*The Greener Camping Club membership year runs from 1st January to 31st December. If you join on or after 1st September, your membership is valid until 31st December of the following year.
As a member of the Greener Camping Club the ethos behind our campsite is off-grid camping in harmony with nature. You must be a member of the Greener Camping Club if you would like to stay at Preseli Glamping. When you book with us, a £10 membership fee is automatically added to the price of your booking and you will be signed up to become a member of the Greener Camping Club. GCC membership year runs from 1st January to 31st December and gives you access to some of the greenest campsites in the UK. It also includes participation in the ‘Trees for Life’ scheme, whereby a tree is planted for every member who enrols! If you join on or after 1st September, your membership is valid until 31st December of the following year. If you’re already a member, just email us your membership card and apply the code GCCM10 to your booking and the membership fee will be deducted.
|Logs||£5 Per Bag|
|Full Cooked Breakfast||£8 Per Person|
|Hot Lunch||£8 Per Person|
|Two Course Evening Meal||£16 Per Adult/ £12 Per Child|
|Adult Half-day Adventure/ Family half day Adventure. Choose from: Coasteering, Sea Kayaking and Surfing||£52 Per Adult/ £42 Per Child*|
**Book with Preseli Glamping and receive 10% OFF your first adventure with Preseli Venture! The discount code will be sent in your confirmation of booking.
Read more about your adventures here.
The Geodesic Dome is situated in a hidden woodland clearing at the foot of the camping field, in the pitch called Harbour Porpoise.
Ancient woodland which swathes the foot of the valley offers shelter from the sea breezes and immerses you in the uplifting chorus of woodland birdsong. This peaceful little suntrap feels blissfully private and removed, so you can relax and reconnect with nature.