Nine spacious grassy pitches span the length of a rolling meadow, separated by saplings and each with its own fire pit, cooking grill and picnic table and benches.
Pitch up on the hillside with dramatic views down to the sea or nestle yourself in an amphitheatre of birdsong down in the sheltered woodland valley.
The sanctuary of the camping glade is only a mile’s walk from the breathtakingly beautiful bays of Abermawr and Aberbach, two secluded unspoilt beaches.
This is the perfect campsite for families, couples, small groups of friends, sea kayakers, walkers, cyclists, wild swimmers, bird watchers and nature enthusiasts, Welsh culture and history lovers, and in fact anyone who shares our love for Pembrokeshire and the wonderful natural world of the Welsh coastline.
- Private pitch with ample space for one large family tent and one pup tent
- Large open grassy communal space for roaming free and playing
- Four large bathrooms each equipped with a hot power shower, toilet and hand basin
- Drinking water tap
- Dish washing facilities with hot water
- Large multi-terrain wheelbarrows for transporting camping gear from your car to the pitch
- Bookable meals (hot breakfast, cooked lunch and a two-course evening meal) at the Preseli Venture eco lodge next door
- Private bar at the eco lodge
- Wi-Fi at the eco lodge
- Check in time after 4pm and no later than 8pm
- Check out time 12 noon
- Late arrivals need to notify in advance
- Dogs welcome
- Cars & campervans only (total length not exceeding 6m)- no caravans sorry
- No mains hook up
- No vehicular access to site after 11 pm
- Each camping pitch is for one tent (and if required one pup tent). If you would like to share your pitch with another tent for family or friends, that’s fine but please contact us.
- Quiet talking only between 10pm – 7am
- Respect noise levels for other campers
- Clean pitch before departure or an additional fee will be charged
- Fires and bbq’s only to be lit in the designated areas provided, and please place bbqs on metal sheeting to protect the picnic table
- Respect surrounding wildlife and plants (please don’t cut live trees for firewood)
- Firewood available to be purchased at £5/bag
Choose your camping pitch
Nine spacious camping pitches fringe a rolling meadow amongst the wildflowers and saplings. Every pitch has its own picnic table and firepit, and each harbours uniquely charming characteristics.
The higher pitches such as Gannet’s Ledge and Fulmar’s Nest have the most spectacular views down the valley to the coastline; they have a wonderful sense of open space and are a little closer to the bathrooms and the eco lodge restaurant and bar. The lower pitches such as Mermaid’s Purse and Kelp Beds benefit from the shelter of the woodland that swathes the lower part of the valley; each is a cosy suntrap immersed in birdsong.
Harbour Porpoise is a glamping pitch where you can stay in our Geodesic Dome. Grey Seal and Blenny’s Nook will be used as glamping pitches next year, where you can stay in our Bell Tents, but this year they are available as camping pitches.
Campervans can park up in our car parking area and will also have a pitch for a 1 pup tents (if for example you have children who aren’t sleeping in the van), relaxing, using the fire pit and picnic table. We recommend choosing one of the higher pitches such Gannet’s ledge so that your pitch is near your campervan.
Prices per pitch are based on 2 adults sharing.
|Peak Season||Low Season|
|Extra Child (5-16)||£4||£4|
|Extra Child (Under 5)||FREE||FREE|
|Greener Camping Annual Membership Fee*||£10||£10|
*Greener Camping Club membership year runs from 1st January to 31st December. If you join on or after 1st September, your membership is valid until 31st December of the following year.
|Logs||£5 Per Bag|
|Full Cooked Breakfast||£8 Per Person|
|Hot Lunch||£8 Per Person|
|Two Course Evening Meal||£16 Per Adult/ £12 Per Child|
|Adult Half-day Adventure/ Family half day Adventure. Choose from: Coasteering, Sea Kayaking and Surfing||£52 Per Adult/ £42 Per Child*|
**Book with Preseli Glamping and receive 10% OFF your first adventure with Preseli Venture! The discount code will be sent in your confirmation of booking.
Read more about your adventures here.