Fringing the rolling camping meadow, in a sheltered spot at the bottom of the valley are our two beautiful bell tents, each in its own private glade.
Experience nature with a little bit of home luxury; these traditional canvas bell tents are carpeted and fully furnished with a double bed and two singles – perfect for couples and families! Roll back the tent flaps, breathe the fresh sea air and immerse yourself in the chorus of woodland birds.
Bell Tent Facilities
- 1 double bed, 1 single bed & 1 single sofa bed
- Full bedding
- Solar lighting
- Coffee table, chest of drawers
- Picnic table outside
- Fire pit with grill for cooking outdoors
- Four large bathrooms each equipped with a hot power shower, toilet and hand basin
- Drinking water tap close by
- Dish washing facilities close by
- Large multi-terrain wheelbarrows for transporting camping gear from your car to the pitch
- Bookable meals (hot breakfast, cooked lunch and a two-course evening meal) at the Preseli Venture eco lodge next door
- Private bar at the eco lodge
- Wi-Fi at the eco lodge
- Check in time after 4pm and no later than 8pm
- Check out time 12 noon
- Late arrivals need to notify in advance
- Dogs welcome
- No vehicular access to site after 11 pm
- Quiet talking only between 10pm – 7am
- Respect noise levels for other campers
- Fires and bbq’s only to be lit in the designated areas provided, and please place bbqs on metal sheeting to protect the picnic table
- Respect surrounding wildlife and plants (please don’t cut live trees for firewood)
- Extra firewood available to be purchased at £5/bag
Choose Your Pitch
Our bell tents are nestled in two sheltered pitches, Grey Seal and Blenny’s Nook.
Grey Seal is at the opening of the woodland clearing at the foot of the valley. Next door to the geodesic dome and only a short walk to the eco lodge and campsite bathrooms, Grey Seal is in its own arboreal haven, perfect for watching woodpeckers and ravens in the valley. Blenny’s Nook is in the far corner of the campsite, a cosy quiet nook fringing the outer woodland; this is a perfect little sun trap with hardly a whisper of wind!
Bell Tent Prices
|Peak Season||Low Season|
|Greener Camping Annual Membership Fee*||£10||£10|
*Greener Camping Club membership year runs from 1st January to 31st December. If you join on or after 1st September, your membership is valid until 31st December of the following year.
|Logs||£5 Per Bag|
|Full Cooked Breakfast||£8 Per Person|
|Hot Lunch||£8 Per Person|
|Two Course Evening Meal||£16 Per Adult/ £12 Per Child|
|Adult Half-day Adventure/ Family half day Adventure. Choose from: Coasteering, Sea Kayaking and Surfing||£52 Per Adult/ £42 Per Child*|
**Book with Preseli Glamping and receive 10% OFF your first adventure with Preseli Venture! The discount code will be sent in your confirmation of booking.
Read more about your adventures here.